Project language

1001 - Bilimsel ve Teknolojik Araştırma Projeleri Dest. Pr. ile ilgili sorularınız için

Project language

Mesajgönderen Faheem_baloch » 12 Mar 2014, 22:05

Dear Sir/Madam

I am foreigner and working as assistant professor at Nigde University. I can speak Turkish but for me to prepare project in Turkish is very difficult and it limit my success. There should be option to prepare project in english and send report in english for foreigners working in Turkish universities. If foreigners are allowed to work in Turkish universities then they should facilitate for preparation of projects in English and application forms should be available in both Turkish or English. If you consider this point I will be very thankful to you

Yrd. Doç Dr. Faheem Shehzad Baloch
Faheem_baloch

Mesajlar: 1
Kayıt: 10 Mar 2014, 21:57

Re: Project language

Mesajgönderen ARDEB04 » 13 Mar 2014, 12:08

Faheem_baloch yazdı:Dear Sir/Madam

I am foreigner and working as assistant professor at Nigde University. I can speak Turkish but for me to prepare project in Turkish is very difficult and it limit my success. There should be option to prepare project in english and send report in english for foreigners working in Turkish universities. If foreigners are allowed to work in Turkish universities then they should facilitate for preparation of projects in English and application forms should be available in both Turkish or English. If you consider this point I will be very thankful to you

Yrd. Doç Dr. Faheem Shehzad Baloch

Dear Researcher,
You can prepare a project and apply in English only if you are the principle investigator (PI).

Regards,
ARDEB04

Dön 1001 - Bilimsel ve Teknolojik Araştırma Projeleri Dest. Pr.