1002 - foreign

1002 - Hızlı Destek Programı hakkındaki sorularınız için

1002 - foreign

Mesajgönderen valbe_36 » 23 Ara 2014, 16:00

I understood that a foreign citizen living in Turkey can be the project manager. Am I right?

Regarding being permanently employed, most academic contracts for foreign people are renewed from year to year, so they are practically permanent, but not officially.
Furthermore, under which kind of organization (i.e. public institution, private organization, self employment) has him/her to work in?

Finally, maybe this is not the right forum, but it there any research grant/fellowship for foreign currently residing in Turkey which is detached from the enrollment into a public institution/private organization?

Thank you so much
valbe_36

Mesajlar: 1
Kayıt: 22 Ara 2014, 18:24

Re: 1002 - foreign

Mesajgönderen ARDEB » 24 Ara 2014, 10:40

valbe_36 yazdı:I understood that a foreign citizen living in Turkey can be the project manager. Am I right? Regarding being permanently employed, most academic contracts for foreign people are renewed from year to year, so they are practically permanent, but not officially. Furthermore, under which kind of organization (i.e. public institution, private organization, self employment) has him/her to work in? Finally, maybe this is not the right forum, but it there any research grant/fellowship for foreign currently residing in Turkey which is detached from the enrollment into a public institution/private organization?
Thank you so much

Dear Researcher,
Yes, you're right. Being a foreign citizen is not an obstruction to be a principal investigator/researcher, if he/she lives and works in Turkey. Practically permanent academic contracts are welcome. If the researcher with at least a BS degree is working in private sector/public institution, he/she can apply 1001, 1003, 1005, 1007 and 3001 programs, but not 1002 and 3501. If the researcher with at least a PhD degree is working in a university, he/she can apply all ARDEB programs (1001, 1002, 1003, 1005, 1007, 3001 and 3501). People, who are not working currently, cannot be neither principal investigator nor researcher in any of the ARDEB programs.
Yours faithfully.
ARDEB

Mesajlar: 1407
Kayıt: 10 Nis 2013, 21:02

Dön 1002 - Hızlı Destek Programı